Sunday, January 13, 2013

My name is Richi. I've been coding since I was 12 years old. I am a PHP Developer and I've been work




Ever wondered what are differences between a Virtual Private Server and a Dedicated server? Well, when I was starting in the web world, I for sure asked myself at least once this question. Time later, I finally understood completely their differences. If you are here because chicago cubs tickets wrigley field you want to know if a VPS or a Dedicated would work better for your case, keep reading too.
Now, to understand what a VPS is, think of an apartment inside a hotel: you have access to a personal bathroom, to a TV, to a bed, etc, yet you share the hotel s infrastructure with the other residents. Now, translated to computers You have your own space inside a server, where no one can use that previously assigned resources chicago cubs tickets wrigley field but you; you will have a certain amount of RAM   disk space just for you. If another user exceeds their assigned chicago cubs tickets wrigley field RAM, it won t affect you. In the other side, if your website requires more resources than the ones you ve been assigned with, you won t be able to use more RAM from other users. Here is when you know you must go either to a bigger VPS package or to your own Dedicated server.
If your website consumes a lot of disk space and RAM, you probably need to start looking in buying your own server. If your website chicago cubs tickets wrigley field doesn t use many resources, there s no need for buying a dedicated.
My name is Richi. I've been coding since I was 12 years old. I am a PHP Developer and I've been working with Clip-Bucket script since it came out. I founded chicago cubs tickets wrigley field my own company, Juapo2Services, in the 2008.
Recent Comments Carole Bennett on nopCommerce Tips: How to Import Products Saidul Hassan on nopCommerce Tips: How to Import Products Cheyennemtnman on How to Delete Multiple Users at Once in Elgg 1.8 Jaime on How to Edit the Global Announcement (with plugin) in Clip-Bucket v2 Volt Dean on [HOW-TO] Create new Ad Placements in Clip-Bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment