
We are several families traveling with our high school seniors over spring break. I am looking celebrity alaska cruise for suggestions of All-Inclusive resorts in Mexico celebrity alaska cruise Central America. We prefer to avoid extremely large properties.
I have been to 15 AI resorts with number 16 in December. I have also done several non-AI resorts/vacations. I spend lots less money on an AI vacation than I ever have a non-AI vacation. Plus the added convenience sometimes makes it worth more. I'm thinking with several teenagers who eat and snack a lot throughout the day the cost benefit as well as the convenience is going to be worth it.
On AI vacations, we do spend time off the resorts celebrity alaska cruise and do activities, tours, excursions and a few dining/bar experiences also. Just because someone chooses an AI resort, doens't mean it's "closed". You can walk off the resort anytime and do/see/experience what the destination has to offer.
Just because you take an all-inclusive food plan doesn't mean you can't leave your hotel property or that it is "closed resort". You can still go out and explore to your heart's content. Just means the families know in advance the costs, and that food/drinks are covered.
No comments:
Post a Comment