Sunday, January 13, 2013

Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and




I just wanted to share this photo with the group. We have had a lot of rain recently in the Pacific Northwest and I have had to get pretty creative with my photography to keep up with our new listings.
This particular photo was taken under an umbrella during a downpour. I lengthened the exposure just long enough to avoid seeing the rain in the image. I then added in cloudy blue sky. I actually like the lighting from the cloudy weather and reflections from the wet driveway.
Kathy ~ I actually did just post again, but I posted in the photography group. I wasn't sure if it was e-Pro appropriate. No, the house has not sold yet, but it is getting close. We had 3 showings yesterday and there are a few agents that have been threatening to write offers, so we shall see.
Ryan, Great job with this photo. I, to have edited out many a dull, cloudy sky for a brighter one. I do have to say though I never shot in a downpour cruise from hawaii to austrailia and adjusted exposure to take out the rain -- got to try that one. I love the way it turned out-- looks like just a quick shower and then all is new again -- and that yard looks fantastic. Keep up the great work!
I love adding clouds. It might make a great thumbnail, but at the current size the clouds are a little cruise from hawaii to austrailia too fake looking. Try turning down the opacity to 50%. That might soften them and put the focus back on the house.
Gregory ~ Thanks for the comment. The clouds are actually from a photo that I took of another house. Are you suggesting that the lighting of the clouds is brighter than the home and yard and needs to be toned down to match better?
Ryan - Bright sunny days can also cause porblems. We have tons of sunny days in LA but with the smog and bright sun, a lot of the skies come out looking white, so you have to go back and add in the blue sky.
Anyway, here's a couple cruise from hawaii to austrailia of places to get some skies. Obviously, you'll need to tweak them for whatever you're working on. But you can usually find something with the light coming from the right direction, the same type and time of day, etc.
Sorry. I couldn't resist teasing you a bit. I had no idea that Mobile, cruise from hawaii to austrailia and some of those places, get over 5-ft of rain per year. And apparently there are places in both Alaska and Hawaii that get over 8-ft per year. Sheeesh!
Michael ~ No problem. That was just a rumor that started in the 1970's to keep people from moving to the area. With that said, I wonder if they counted the days where there is just a constant cruise from hawaii to austrailia mist ;)
Ryan Martin cruise from hawaii to austrailia is a REALTOR at Windermere Real Estate - Bellingham in the Fairhaven Branch providing full time professional real estate services in Whatcom County and Skagit County. Specializing in Anacortes real estate, Anacortes waterfront homes, Bellingham real estate, Bellingham waterfront homes, cruise from hawaii to austrailia Birch Bay real estate and Birch Bay waterfront cruise from hawaii to austrailia homes.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers cruise from hawaii to austrailia listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided cruise from hawaii to austrailia here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling cruise from hawaii to austrailia a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, cruise from hawaii to austrailia that are written by the members of this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment