
I like the general impression this gives. Quite professional looking without using any video editing skills. The only feedback I have for Nadia is that it feels a little long to me for this kind of video. I would make it around 1:30. I think you can easily get this message across without sanibel island florida hotels taking 2:55. I don t have that much patience and I suspect others won t either.
Sorry but this annoys me. IT IS NOT A VIDEO. It s a slideshow, it one of the better slideshows I ve seen recently, but it still just photography. If the real estate photo and video trades are going to exist alongside each other in a mutually sanibel island florida hotels beneficial way, then we ll need to establish where our respective services begin and end. You can t move a photograph across the table and call it a movie , and I won t take still grabs from my video s and call them photographs.
Nice presentation, Nadia! Animoto is a cool little tool for the right kind of application, and I think this is effective. sanibel island florida hotels I have to agree with Larry about the length of the presentation (refraining from calling it a video). sanibel island florida hotels To me, it felt like around 1:00-1:30 would have been a better finish line. Also, I would throw a phone number in the call to action along with the email address. Considering ease of use and price, Animoto is a great tool for certain situations.
I really like this Nadia. I have to agree about the length, a little to long. But call it what you like video/ sanibel island florida hotels slide show (I suppose its a video of still images) sanibel island florida hotels its great and you deserve a pat on the back.
Just remember Animoto has three levels of service free which you can only use for personal service, professional which you can use to do things like weddings for your clients as well as promote your own business and reseller which can be used to resell i.e. houses for sale for real estate agents. They are very strict with these distinctions. Also, if you use Animoto music be prepared to get a letter from You Tube or Vimeo on the licensing of the music but Animoto is quick to send you a letter to send to You Tube approving the music license.
Hi, Nadia here. Thank you everyone, I appreciate the comments! On my website, this is listed as an HD slideshow (not a video), to respond to Andy. I will definitely take the feedback into consideration and think about shortening it. There is a call to action at the end of the slideshow, and as it is found on my website, my phone number and other contact info can be found easily there. Thanks!
Yes, you are right Andy. I can t believe Larry calls this a video. IT IS NOT. It s difficult sanibel island florida hotels enough sanibel island florida hotels to get agents to understand the difference between video and stills and to have Larry call a slide show a video just enforces the confusion that exists out there. I have an agent that I did a slide show for a few weeks back and he called yesterday and asked how he could upload his video to YouTube!! I had to gently explain to him that the slideshow was NOT a video and he could not upload it to YouTube.
I understand your point on sales presentations from the point of view of brokers and agents, just want the facts and nothing else. But from the clients sanibel island florida hotels view, it is quite different, I can t tell you how many times agents have said that the photos got the traffic that sold the house. So, why not have that tool in you arsenal?
I think this is great! Regarding the video/slideshow debate, this is obviously a video of a slideshow (as evidenced by the fact it is hosted on Youtube). The creator mentioned that it is listed on their site as an HD Slideshow, which I think is an appropriate title. The text is definitely powerful, but I agree that it could be a bit shorter for a general audience like this. Good luck with this!
Slide show, video, who cares what you call it. As long as you are giving the customers what they want and making sanibel island florida hotels the both the agents and sellers happy, thats what counts. We have customers who just want slide shows, some agents who want nothing but stills in a video format and some who just want all video. We also have a dozen or so agents who want our multi-media tours which are a combination of stills and video clips. They like the multi-media tours because they can upload to their own Youtube page as well as their own web sites. The multi-media tour in a video format works well everywhere and plays on all platforms. On our site they are called sanibel island florida hotels multi-media virtual sanibel island florida hotels tours.
Little bit long and not sure I like the Blurry stuff. It s a little too out there for most of my stuffy upmarket clients. Most would think they needed to put their glasses on. Everyone s market is is bit different.
Good use of still image moves, good flow and good photography. Still, it is to long. I know everyone has there own opinion about this, however, I have been doing slide shows and multimedia presentations for corporate and entertainment for over 35 years. Most people have about a 90 second attention span for media like this. If anything, you want to leave them wanting more. My suggestion would be to keep it under 90 seconds and watch the number of effect you use. Try NOT watching it for a week, then the next time you watch it, pretend you are watching someone else s demo reel, looking at it for the first time. Not always an easy thing to do, still as professionals, this is a skill we need to learn.
sanibel island florida hotels What I should have said is as a maker and user of virtual tours/photos for the homes I sell, I think it is important to keep the images limited to the exciting ones, not including plain bedrooms, standard baths and unattractive exterior angles of the home .
2012 is off to a great start. People seem to have an interest in buying this year. 2011 business was down, but that is real estate. Great website here. Best of luck to everyone sanibel island florida hotels in 2012, realtors, purchasers and sellers.
Recent Comments Charlie Dresen - Steamboat Springs Homes on This Week In Real Estate Video #41 Zak on David Palermo: Real Estate Photographer of The Month Zak on David Palermo: Real Estate Photographer of The Month Malia on This Week In Real Estate Video #41 Amy G on This Week In Real Estate sanibel island florida hotels Video #41 Amy G on This Week In Real Estate Video #41 Trey Freeze on This Week In Real Estate Video #41 Terry Burger on This Week In Real Estate Video #41 Dave Williamson on Are You Taking The Time To Train Your Customers On Photo Licensing? Chris on This Week In Real Estate Video #41
No comments:
Post a Comment